The history of the Huron Yacht Club Marina starts in 1955 with the initial acquisition of land containing eight boathouses on the river. Through the years, additional parcels were acquired including the land where the Huron water/sewer treatment plant stood. A private developer dug the original smaller marina but HYC purchased and expanded it in 2000 to become the marina we see today. The marina consists of 22 seasonal docks ranging in length from 30 ft. to 54 ft. with one 36 ft. transient dock. The average width of docks is approximately 14 ft. We are proud to announce we are an OHIO CLEAN MARINA since 2013. A fuel dock and pump out station is on-site for convenience, please choose Services for further information.
Our seasonal docks are available to HYC Members while our transient dock is available to Members and non-members.